Inter Excel Tourism Academy (IETA) is established in 2011, evolved from a language and training centre in 1993. It quickly gained popularity by seeing through the birth of the first Flight Attendant Preparatory Course (FAPC) and now offers the European Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies. We have trained & placed thousands of young people to join leading International Airlines. 100% job assistance. High Success Rate! Join the right school! If you think you are in the wrong school, it's not too late to join us to better your future!Know More
- The highest track records (Thousands have benefited)
- The only airline academy with direct ties with various international airlines
- Highest chances of success only if you study with Inter-Excel
- Highly professional dedicated trainers & experts
- In-house interviews (only for Inter-Excel students)
- Rated as excellent and highly recommended by international airlines
- Guaranteed character and confidence building
- Learn soft skills and interview techniques from the best
- The most disciplined airline school
- Guaranteed airline interview
Nur AzrihannaI would like to thank Mr Hillary and Madam Chong for guiding me on the right path of achieving my dream. Inter-Excel undoubtedly has world-class trainers that continue to educate and nurture students selflessly. Pursuing an education in Inter-Excel has to be my wisest choice yet.
Sheetal Kaur Atwal-I just achieved my lifelong dream which is being a Singapore Airline girl. A million thanks to Inter-Excel for guiding me and preparing me with all essential requirements of being a world class cabin crew.
Tengku AmmarI really appreciate the directors and trainers here at Inter-Excel for guiding me on how to improve myself and how to pass the interview. Especially Mr Hillary who has always been there for me, giving me invaluable tips and pointers for a successful interview.
Elwin WongI’ve been trained to be more disciplined and a more independent person. I would recommend Inter-Excel to anyone who desires to pursue a career in the aviation industry.